If you haven’t heard it enough by now, one of the worst things you can do to your body, brain and thyroid is eat/drink foods with artificial sweeteners.
These include the big name brands like Splenda, Equal, etc., but anything with aspartame for sure.
Artificial, man-made-chemical, sweeteners are clearly not natural and not natural for our bodies. Our bodies don’t know what to do with these chemicals. In that confusion begins autoimmune diseases, “the body attacking itself”, like Hashimoto’s disease, Graves disease, and others.
Our foods should not harm us!
ARTIFICIAL SWEETENERS ATTACK YOUR BODY
Here are examples of artificial sweeteners and the damage they do.
- Reduces the amount of good bacteria in the intestines by 50%.
- Increases the pH level in the intestines, slowing down digestion.
- Contributes to increase in body weight.
- Splenda is considered hepatoxic and nephronotoxic, which means it causes lesions in the liver and kidneys.
- About 7% of Spelnda remains in your body 5 days after consumption, so continued consumption accumulation and leads to kidney damage.
Also known by the brand names NutraSweet, Equal, and, to slide it into the healthfood consciousness, it’s also package under “AminoSweet”! It’s a sweetener found in so-called diet foods such as low-calorie desserts, gelatins, drink mixes, and soft drinks. It confuses the body and may cause cancer or neurological problems, such as dizziness or hallucinations.
The advent of social media – friend telling friend and educating the masses quickly – is making these companies change the names of their products to hide behind new branding, packaging and “healthy” facelifts.
Like aspartame adding “AminoSweet”, Splenda just add a new advertising campaigns for its facelift, “Nectresse'”. Luckily, it still has Splenda on the package, so you can’t say you didn’t see it!
Don’t be fooled. You’ll pay a major price in your health, then your wallet.
Read more, much more, here.
WHAT TO USE?
The two sweeteners that are okay are Stevia and Xylitol. Read more here.